We have an exciting opportunity for you: It is UK-based but with an international dimension.
Salary £45k; Bonus; Car + Benefits
Our UK-based client (Bournemouth) has asked us to identify suitable candidates for this role. It will involve a lot of travel and you will need to have the requisite experience but the package is very attractive.
- To develop a newly formed international broking arm
- Focusing on worldwide health insurance
- To enhance presence, increase sales and company profile within the international market place.
The Candidate will have…
- 5 years experience within an international PMI broker
- Existing relationships with international PMI providers
- Knowledge of the available policies within the market.
- An existing client base which is fundamentally UK based
Is it you?
- You know how to write both individual and SME policies
- You have the skills to win new business within the UK and International market
- You can identify relevant opportunities and manage relationships
- You have a high level of commercial awareness
- You have a proven track record of achieving personal and business targets
- You are happy to travel without limitation.
- Subject to experience
- Salary £45,000
- Achievable Bonus
- Company car (or fully expensed private vehicle)
- Laptop computer + mobile phone
For further details please send your CV to: email@example.com.